A Non-interventional Pharmacovigilance Study of Osteonecrosis of the Jaw and Infection Leading to Hospitalization Among Patients With Cancer Treated With XGEVA or Zoledronic Acid in Sweden, Denmark, and Norway
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Cancer; Osteonecrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 3600 to 2100 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Sep 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2013 New trial record