A Prospective, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BAY 1192631 in Japanese Patients With MRSA Infections (Skin and Soft Tissue Infection [SSTI] and SSTI-related Bacteremia)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Tedizolid (Primary) ; Linezolid; Linezolid
- Indications Bacteraemia; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.