Open Label, Randomized, Single Dose Cross-over Study to Assess Bioequivalence Between Single 120 mg Nifurtimox Tablet and Four 30 mg Nifurtimox Tablets Administered Orally, Following High Calorie/High Fat Meal to Adult Male and Female Patients Suffering From Chronic Chagas' Disease and to Determine the Pharmacokinetics of Nifurtimox Tablets Administered Orally, in a Form of Aqueous Slurry
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nifurtimox (Primary)
- Indications Chagas disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.