A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Dose Escalation Clinical Study of the Safety and Clinical Activity of Vosaroxin in Patients With Intermediate 2 or High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) After Failure of Hypomethylating Agent-based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Oct 2013 New trial record