A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Extension Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Pediatric Subjects With Epilepsy With Partial-Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 05 Dec 2017 Interim pooled analysis results (cut-off date: 01 Nov 2016) from three open-label trials (NCT00938431,NCT00938912 and NCT01964560) presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society