A Phase I/IIa Dose Escalation Safety Study of Subretinally Injected UshStat, Administered to Patients With Retinitis Pigmentosa Associated With Usher Syndrome Type 1B
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 421869 (Primary)
- Indications Usher syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Oxford BioMedica; Sanofi
- 26 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 27.
- 13 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 24 Feb 2020 to 13 Jan 2021.