A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of JVS-100 Administered by Direct Intramuscular Injection to Cohorts of Adults With Critical Limb Ischemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JVS 100 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms STOP-CLI
- Sponsors Juventas Therapeutics
- 18 Nov 2014 According to results presented at the 87th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association, final 12 month data will be available in September 2014.
- 18 Nov 2014 Interim 12 month efficacy results published in a Juventas Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Nov 2014 Interim 12 month efficacy analysis results presented at the 87th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History