Randomised Clinical Trial Comparing Fosfomycin vs. Nitrofurantoin for Treatment of Uncomplicated Lower Urinary Tract Infection in Female Adults at Increased Risk of Antibiotic-resistant Bacterial Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosfomycin tromethamine (Primary) ; Nitrofurantoin (Primary)
- Indications Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIDA-WP2
- 01 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.