Repository Corticotropin Injection As Adjunctive Therapy In Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Failed At Least Three Biologic Therapies With Different Modes Of Action
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Corticotropin (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.