A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ISIS 426115 (an Antisense Glucocorticoid Receptor Antagonist) Administered Subcutaneously Once Weekly for 6 Weeks to Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Being Treated With Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS GCCRrx (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Isis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting. as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Feb 2015 Isis Pharmaceuticals expects phase II data in 2015.