A Phase 3 Double-blind,Randomized, Placebo-controlled,Parallel-group Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-04950615 In Subjects With Primary Hyperlipidemia Or Mixed Dyslipidemia At Risk Of Cardiovascular Events.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRE-HR
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Sep 2019 Results assessing cross-reactivity between anti-bococizumab antibodies and other anti-PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies by using data from this study published in the BioDrugs.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association