A Multicenter Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Dosing, Safety and Efficacy Study of IMM 124-E (Hyperimmune Bovine Colostrum) for Patients With Severe Alcoholic Hepatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 124E (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREAT
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Immuron media release, thus far, over 50% of the targeted 66 patients have been randomized into the study, whose top-line results are expected in Q1 2019.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.