A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Different Oral Doses of BAY94-8862 in Japanese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and the Clinical Diagnosis of Diabetic Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTS-DN Japan
- Sponsors Bayer
- 04 Oct 2019 Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PD) analysis for efficacy and safety markers based on data from two clinical phase IIb studies ARTS-DN (NCT01874431) and ARTS DN Japan (NCT01968668); results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint (Change of urinary albumin-to creatinine ratio) has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Diabetes and its Complications.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.