A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study of NNZ-2566 in Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trofinetide (Primary)
- Indications Traumatic brain injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INTREPID; INTREPID2566
- Sponsors Neuren Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History