A Multicenter, parallel-group, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of apomorphine subcutaneous infusion in Parkinson's disease patients with motor complications not well controlled on medical treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOLEDO
- Sponsors Britannia Pharmaceuticals; STADA Arzneimittel
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (End date: 2017-06-09).
- 22 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date: 2017-06-09).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History