Multicentre,Parallel-group,Double-blind,Placebo-controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Apomorphine sc Infusion in Parkinson's Disease Patients With Motor Complications Not Well Controlled on Medical Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOLEDO
- Sponsors Britannia Pharmaceuticals; STADA Arzneimittel
- 03 Aug 2018 According to a Britannia Pharmaceuticals media release, results were published in Lancet Neurology.
- 03 Aug 2018 Results presented in a Britannia Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History