Phase II Study of Metastatic Cancer That Expresses NY-ESO-1 Using Lymphodepleting Conditioning Followed by Infusion of Anti-NY ESO-1 Murine TCR-Gene Engineered Lymphocytes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs T-lymphocyte cell therapy (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Breast cancer; Liver cancer; Meningioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jul 2017 to 5 Jul 2027.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.