A Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Open, Blinded Endpoint (PROBE), Clinical Trial to Assess the Renal and Humoral Effects of Sevelamer Carbonate in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and Residual Proteinuria Despite Best Available Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sevelamer (Primary) ; Irbesartan; Ramipril
- Indications Proteinuria; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.