Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics of JTZ-951 Administered Once Daily for 15 Days in Anemic Subjects With End-stage Renal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enarodustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Akros Pharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.