Efficacy of Recombinant Human Clara Cell Protein (rhCC10) Administered to Premature Neonates With Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Uteroglobin (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Bronchopulmonary dysplasia; Cough; Respiratory distress syndrome; Respiratory insufficiency; Respiratory tract infections; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therabron Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2018 This trial has been completed in Poland (end date: 2018-05-29)
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.