A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Active-Control (Rater Blinded) Study, to Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of 2 Doses Of Oral Administration Of Laquinimod (0.6 mg/Day Or 1.2 mg/Day) Compared to Interferon ß-1a Administered Intra Muscular Once Weekly in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS).
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBRETTO
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 23 Mar 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in UK (global end date-19-2-2014), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2014 The trial will not proceed to the randomisation stage as decided by Teva Pharmaceuticals, as reported in a partner media release issued by Active Biotech. The trial design is no longer aligned with the regulatory strategy. Other trials are not impacted.