A Principal Open-label Study to Assess the Prognostic Usefulness of Flutemetamol (18F) Injection for Identifying Subjects With Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Who Will Convert to Clinically Probable Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flutemetamol-F-18 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 20 Jul 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing additive effect of including other biomarkers in estimating risk of conversion to probable Alzheimers Disease presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017
- 10 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2014 Results published in a GE Healthcare Media Release.