A Principal Open-label Study to Assess the Prognostic Usefulness of Flutemetamol (18F) Injection for Identifying Subjects With Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Who Will Convert to Clinically Probable Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Flutemetamol-F-18 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 23 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 20 Jul 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing additive effect of including other biomarkers in estimating risk of conversion to probable Alzheimers Disease presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017
- 10 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.