Study of COmparative Treatments for REtinal Vein Occlusion 2 [SCORE2]: a Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized Non-inferiority Trial of Eyes With Macular Edema Secondary to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion, Comparing Intravitreal Bevacizumab Every 4 Weeks With Intravitreal Aflibercept Every 4 Weeks
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCORE2
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 01 Dec 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- 28 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.