A PHASE 4, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY OF CONTINUED ENZALUTAMIDE TREATMENT BEYOND PROGRESSION IN PATIENTS WITH CHEMOTHERAPY-NAÏVE METASTATIC CASTRATION-RESISTANT PROSTATE CANCER
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATO; PROSPER Study
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 24 Sep 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2024 to 31 May 2024.
- 13 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2024 to 1 May 2024.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History