A Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Single Centre, 60 Week Trial of Exenatide Once Weekly for the Treatment of Moderate Severity Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXENATIDE-PD
- 03 Aug 2017 Results (n=60) published in the Lancet.
- 03 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Efficacy MDS UPDRS part 3) has been met as per the results published in the Lancet
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.