A Double-Masked, Randomized, Active-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravitreal Administration of VEGF Trap-Eye (Intravitreal Aflibercept Injection [IAI]) in Patients With Macular Edema Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIBRANT
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2015 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, Aflibercept received approval in Japan by the MHLW for the treatment of patients with macular edema secondary to retinal vein occlusion based on results of this study.
- 26 Jun 2015 Results published in Santen Pharmaceutical media release.
- 23 Jan 2015 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, aflibercept has been recommended for approval by the European CHMP for the treatment of visual impairment due to macular oedema secondary to central or branch retinal vein occlusion based on the results of this and another trial (see CT profile 700238571).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History