A Phase 2, Uncontrolled, Three-Stage, Dose-Escalation Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Immunogenicity, and Clinical Activity of OMS721 in Adults With Thrombotic Microangiopathies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 26 Apr 2018 The U.S. FDA has granted breakthrough therapy designation to OMS721 for the treatment of patients with high-risk hematopoietic stem cell transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy, specifically those patients who have persistent TMA despite modification of immunosuppressive therapy. Breakthrough therapy designation was granted based on data from this trial.
- 15 Feb 2018 Results presented in an Omeros Corporation media release.
- 03 Jan 2018 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, Company intends to amend the ongoing Phase II protocol following discussion with FDA and/or EMA to transition the protocol into a Phase III/pivotal trial. Company intends to submit the full application for breakthrough therapy designation to the FDA, by the end of this month.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History