A Phase II, Multicenter Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Adult Subjects With INI1-Negative Tumors or Relapsed/Refractory Synovial Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Solid tumours; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, company plans to present updated data from cohorts that have surpassed futility, which currently includes epithelioid sarcoma, malignant rhabdoid tumor and other INI1-negative tumor cohorts in the second half of 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, NDA submission for tazemetostat for epithelioid sarcoma is planned in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, data from the study will be presented during a plenary session at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) Annual Meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History