GENETIC-AF - A Genotype-Directed Comparative Effectiveness Trial of Bucindolol and Toprol-XL for Prevention of Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation/Atrial Flutter in Patients With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bucindolol (Primary) ; Metoprolol succinate
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter; Heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENETIC-AF; GENETIC-AF
- Sponsors ARCA biopharma Inc
- 11 Sep 2019 According to an ARCA biopharma media release, clinical data from this trial have been selected for presentation at the Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting (being held 13th-16th Sep 2019 in Philadelphia).William T. Abraham, MD, FACP, FACC, College of Medicine Distinguished Professor, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, will present the data.
- 13 May 2019 Results published in the ARCA biopharma media release.
- 13 May 2019 According to an ARCA biopharma media release, data from this trial was published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History