GENETIC-AF - A Genotype-Directed Comparative Effectiveness Trial of Bucindolol and Toprol-XL for Prevention of Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation/Atrial Flutter in Patients With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bucindolol (Primary) ; Metoprolol succinate
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENETIC-AF
- Sponsors ARCA biopharma Inc
- 26 Feb 2018 Top-line results published in the ARCA Biopharma media release.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to ARCA Biopharma media release, the Company anticipates meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the second quarter of 2018 to review Gencaro Phase II data and potential Phase III development plan.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an ARCA Biopharma media release, company is currently performing final monitoring visits and anticipates having evaluable data for approximately 250 patients in the final Phase 2B analysis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History