An open-label, multi-site trial to describe the safety and tolerability of oral cebranopadol administered for 26 weeks in subjects with cancer-related pain who have completed treatment in the KF6005/07 trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cebranopadol (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CORAL XT
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Nov 2013 New trial record