A Phase 3, Randomized, Observer-blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Novartis rMenB+OMV NZ Vaccine in Healthy Subjects Aged 11 to 17 Years in Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Jan 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 07 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.