A Randomized, Global, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once-daily Oral Avatrombopag for the Treatment of Adults With Thrombocytopenia Associated With Liver Disease Prior to an Elective Procedure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avatrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Adapt I
- Sponsors Dova Pharmaceuticals; Eisai Inc
- 27 Jun 2019 According to an Dova Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will host a conference call to discuss the approval by FDA.
- 27 Jun 2019 According to an Dova Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration(FDA) has approved a supplemental New Drug Application(sNDA) that expands the use of DOPTELET(avatrombopag) to include the treatment of thrombocytopenia in adults with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) who have had an insufficient response to a previous treatment.
- 25 Jun 2019 According to a Dova Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the results of ADAPT-1 and ADAPT-2 trials the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization for DOPTELET (avatrombopag) for the treatment of severe thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic liver disease (CLD) who are scheduled to undergo an invasive procedure.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History