A phase I/IIa study assessing single and multiple doses of IDX21437 in healthy and HCV-infected subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Uprifosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idenix Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History