A Phase III, Multicentre, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety of Z-338 in Subjects With Functional Dyspepsia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Acotiamide (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Zeria
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing long-term safety and efficacy of acotiamide treatment were presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2018.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom (end date: 30 Sep 2016).