A Confirmatory Study of AMG 162 (Denosumab) in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis on DMARDs Treatment (Phase III)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESIRABLE
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of an open-label extension phase (n=607) presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of sub-group analysis (n=909) assessing the effect of denosumab upon progression of the joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis patients using pooled data from two trials (DRIVE and DESIRABLE), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History