A Confirmatory Study of AMG 162 (Denosumab) in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis on DMARDs Treatment (Phase III)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESIRABLE
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of sub-group analysis (n=909) assessing the effect of denosumab upon progression of the joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis patients using pooled data from two trials (DRIVE and DESIRABLE), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from baseline in Total Sharp Score (TSS) at month 12), as reported in an abstract presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History