A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib), in Combination With Either Bendamustine and Rituximab (BR) or Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CHOP) in Subjects With Previously Treated Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (iNHL)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELENE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 15 Jul 2020.
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Nov 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 2018-01-29)