A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib), in Combination With Either Bendamustine and Rituximab (BR) or Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CHOP) in Subjects With Previously Treated Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (iNHL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELENE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Nov 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 2018-01-29)
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Oct 2021 to 3 Aug 2021.