A Phase 1b, Multi-center, Non-randomized, Open Label, Dose Escalation Design Study of Regorafenib (BAY73-4506) in Combination With Cetuximab in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors Who Are Not Candidates for Standard Therapy or in Whom Regorafenib or Cetuximab is Considered as a Standard Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2018 to 11 Jun 2018.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Oct 2017 to 30 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History