Phase 3 Multi Center, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Evaluation Of The Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability Of Bococizumab (pf 0495061), In Reducing The Occurrence Of Major Cardiovascular Events In High Risk Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRE-2
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2018 Results (n=9738) assessing residual inflammatory risk among 9,738 patients participating in the studies of PCSK9 Inhibition and the Reduction of Vascular Events (SPIRE)-1 and -2, were published in the Circulation.
- 18 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden (end date: 3 Apr 2017).