Phase 3 Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Evaluation Of The Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability Of Bococizumab (Pf-04950615) In Reducing The Occurrence Of Major Cardiovascular Events In High Risk Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRE-1
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2018 Results (n=9738) assessing residual inflammatory risk among 9,738 patients participating in the studies of PCSK9 Inhibition and the Reduction of Vascular Events (SPIRE)-1 and -2, were published in the Circulation.
- 17 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark (end date: 22 Mar 2017).