An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of a Single Oral Dose of Alisporivir (DEB025) in Subjects With End Stage Renal Disease on Hemodialysis Compared to Matched Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisporivir (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders; Renal failure
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2013 New trial record