A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose, Study of the Effects of SEP 363856 and Amisulpride on BOLD-fMRI Signal in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers With High or Low Schizotype Characteristics.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SEP 363856 (Primary) ; Amisulpride
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Dec 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP), acording to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.