A 12-month, Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 0.5mg Ranibizumab Intravtitreal Injections in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)Driven Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 15 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015.