Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (GSK2282512A) in Children 6 to 35 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2016 According to a GSK media release, based on the data from this and other three studies, the US FDA approved supplemental Biologics License Application for FluLaval Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) for use in children of 6 months and older.
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.