An Open-label Clinical Trial to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of up to 4 Single Oromucosal Doses of 4 Sprays of Sativexin Patients With Treatment Induced Mild, Moderate and Severe Oral Mucositis (Grade 1 - 3 RTOG Oral Mucositis) With Their Pharmacokinetic Profile Pre-treatment (When Mucositis-free)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Head and neck cancer; Mucositis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 May 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.