A Multicentre, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Safety Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Asthmatic Adults and Adolescents on Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-acting β2 Agonist (BORA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms BORA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, health Canada has approved Fasenra (benralizumab injection) as an add-on maintenance treatment for adult patients with severe eosinophilic asthma, based on results from the WINDWARD clinical program.
- 23 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 27 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.