A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of SCENESSE as a Combination Treatment with NB-UVB Phototherapy in Vitiligo Patients with a Naturally Darker Skin Colour
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Afamelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Vitiligo
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Dec 2018 Results of pooled analysis of all patients who received SCENESSE plus NB-UVB (n=18; randomized and open label parts) presented in a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Dec 2018 According to a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals media release, recruitment of patients of Asian origin who would accept temporary pandermal skin darkening during treatment was slow and the study design was modified from a randomised controlled (SCENESSE plus NB-UVB versus placebo plus NB-UVB) to an open label study (SCENESSE plus NB-UVB).
- 19 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History